Fall Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Deer Season Hours: CLOSED Friday, November 15th. Saturday hours are 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m. Monday, November 18th-Saturday, November 23rd hours are 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m., Closed on Sunday. Wednesday, November 27th closed at 12:00 until Friday, November 28th for Thanksgiving.
Print this page for 10% off any daily rental.
Certified small engine mechanic available Monday through Friday. Remember, cold weather is here, and snow is on its way! Get your snow blower tuned up before Old Man Winter lays it down!
We stock lots of parts for do-it-yourselfers:
Nuts, bolts, belts, pulleys, welding supplies, chain saw accessories, lubricants, blades, and all lawn mower accessories. Come on in and browse. You will be pleasantly surprised!
We carry Jonsered chainsaws: Model #s 2138-2171. Check out which one is right for you.
When you decide to buy a chainsaw you should naturally consider your own needs first. What do you want it for? How often will you use it? Do you work in the forest every day or do you just need it to cut firewood?
Because Jonsered has a saw for every type of user from big powerful saws for full-time professionals, to small easy-to-use casual saws we can make sure you get exactly the saw you need.
SOME TIPS BEFORE BUYING
- Safety is important. Make sure the saw has essential safety features such as kickback protection, chain brake, right hand guard, and catcher stud.
- Are both handles adequately protected from vibration? Vibration will quickly cause fatigue.
- Choose a powerful enough saw right from the start. Many people buy an underpowered saw the first time.
- Is the air filter system designed to avoid clogging with sawdust?
- Is the saw easy to maintain? Is there a good user manual?
- Will the saw run on unleaded petrol? Can you use vegetable-based chain oil?
- Can the dealer service your saw? Do they have spare parts and accessories?
- Can the dealer demonstrate the saw? Do they offer useful operating instructions on video and in brochures?
- Can the dealer supply you with the necessary protective equipment?
- Do you want to work indoors and outdoors? If so, buy a good electric saw that is built by professionals.
Let US 2 Rental help you with your decision.
Come on in and pick from any of our in stock riding lawnmowers and receive a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty.
24/7 contact for parts and rental, or call the "Good Guys" at 906.875.7368.
Better yet, stop by – located just west of Crystal Falls on US 2. You can′t miss us.
Some of our Products
|Troy-Bilt medium-sized frame tillers are perfect for gardens up to 1,500 square feet and large-scale to commercial application groundbreaking. And they all accept our Hiller/Furrower attachment for increased garden productivity.Three models available: 7 HP Pony®, 7 HP Pony ES and 5.5 HP Pro-Line – Commercial-grade engines for reliable power in forward and reverse – Increased tine diameter and increased tiller weight, for effective tilling up to a full 8′ deep – Till 16′ - 20′ wide. Break ground easily with the 5.5 HP Pro-Line, with counter-rotating tines that work against the wheels to dig harder and deeper into tough soil – NEW!! Electric start available for the Pony, on our Pony ES model – Optional Hiller/Furrower and Row Marker.|
|The Wood Master furnace is outside, eliminating the need to haul wood inside, and preventing danger of fire and wood mess in the home. The natural draft design provides the fire with the amount of air needed for optimal burn efficiency. Large capacity requires filling only once or twice a day. Operable year around. Attractive steel house available in a variety of colors to match surroundings. Heavy gauge fire chamber and water jacket. Stoves and accessories in stock.|
|Chain Saws From the JONSERED 2186 TURBO, Our largest saw, has a 93.6 cc engine that develops 6.7 hp/4.9 kW. Built for the extreme demands of logging and cutting big timber, the 2186 is a proven, rugged and dependable powerhouse. With heavy-duty components and Turbo air cleaning this saw is ideal for demanding, full-time use in tough conditions. This saw is also the power behind the Jonsered SM 2186 portable sawmill. To the JONSERED 2040 TURBO for casual use that performs with excellence. It is perfect for work in parks and gardens and has ample power for felling the occasional tree. Thanks to turbo air cleaning you should be able to cut a whole year′s supply of firewood without worrying about cleaning the filter!|
Remember US 2 Rental is your complete rental and retail center. We specialize in outdoor small engine equipment, equipment sales, parts and service. At US 2 Rental you will find everything to meet your work needs plus receive fair pricing and honest business practices. Why, we even rent Bobcats and trailers!
Oh yeah, did I mention we also provide accessories and a growing selection of hardware and much much more.
- If You Need It, We Have It
- If We Don′t Have It, We Can Get It
- If We Can′t Get It, We′ll Make It
- If We Can′t Make It, You Don′t Need It
Just in case you need some reasons to visit us, here′s ten plus two more:
- Rental – Get what you need, when you need it.
- Propane Gas Filling Station. Crystal Falls. Fast, Convenient. Get it now.
- White Outdoor, Cub Cadet, Toro and Troy-Bilt Power Equipment, Ariens, and Gravely, Lawn Mowers, Riding Mowers, Snow Throwers, Log Splitters, Tillers, Leaf Vacs & Blowers, and Generators. Easy financing, affordable high quality equipment. Parts, Sales & Service.
- Cub Cadet Commercial Equipment – tough, economical for all commercial, non-profit, and governmental entities, plus we can provide bid assistance, if needed.
- Small Engine Repair, Parts & Service – Authorized White Outdoor, MTD, Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Honda Engines, Cub Cadet, jiffy Ice Augers and Honda Generator Warranty Repair Center. Parts in stock. Qualified and Certified Mechanic on Duty.
- Nuts & Bolts – Growing selection of retail hardware in Crystal Falls.
- Snow Removal Services & Snow Plow Parts for Boss, Western, Meyer & Fischer
- Honda and Briggs & Straton Generators for sale or rent.
- Hitches & Accessories – Sales, Parts & Installation
- Chain Saw Supplies (chain, plugs, oil, files) and Chain Sharpening.
- We're the good guys!
- Supporters of surrounding communities